WE ARE OPEN AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK THIS YEAR!
On June 1st, we received word from Hastings Prince Edward Public Health that we now have permission to open the lodge for the year.
In order to keep you safe during your stay with us, we will be taking precautions and following the protocols and guidelines laid out by Public Health to prevent the spread of Covid-19. This will mean some changes to the way we all do things here, and I have outlined these changes below. If and when the restrictions outlined below are lifted, I will be posting the changes on our website at devilselbowlodge.com.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing the surfaces and the utensils in each cabin on Saturdays, so our check-in time will be 4:00 p.m. rather than 2:00 p.m. Check-out time is still 10:00 a.m.
- Shared surfaces on the lodge grounds will be disinfected more frequently, according to Public Health guidelines.
- The rules for social distancing will be in place and group gatherings will be restricted to households, or five people, unless the rules for public gatherings are extended to include larger groups.
- The clubhouse will be closed unless the rules for public gatherings are extended. At the moment, play structures are still closed. The water and beach area will be open, subject to physical distancing.
- Shared washroom facilities will be restricted to one person at a time, or a family. These will be disinfected on a more frequent schedule according to Public Health guidelines.
- We will require a list of the occupants of each cabin when you arrive for contact tracing, in the event of an outbreak.
- We ask that you do not come to the lodge if you or your family are ill or have any of the symptoms of Covid-19. We also ask that you do not come if, in the two weeks prior to your arrival you have have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or have been out of the country.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you and your family here again this year. However, if you are unable, or wish not to come this year due to the pandemic, I would like to know as soon as possible, and do ask that you contact me by JUNE 15th. You can call or text me at 613‑334‑0500, or email me at email@example.com. If I have not heard from you by June 15th, I will assume that you are coming as planned. And please feel free to call, text or email if you have further questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Jennifer and Matt