Protocols for Covid-19
In our efforts to keep everyone safe we ask that you do not come to the lodge if you or your family are ill or have any of the symptoms of Covid-19. We also ask that you do not come if, in the two weeks prior to your arrival you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or have been out of the country.
- New this year: In accordance to guidelines set out by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health, all guests will be required to complete a Covid-19 Screening form upon arrival, before entering their cabin. Please bring these forms to the lodge after completing them.
- Increased disinfecting and sanitizing on surfaces and contents in the cabins
- More frequent sanitizing of shared surfaces on the lodge grounds
- Group gatherings outside at a maximum of 10 for Stage 1 and 25 for Stage 2 with social distancing
- The clubhouse will be closed in Stage 1 but may be booked in advance by a household. Stage 2 allows 5 people to gather inside.
- Play structures and water and beach area are open subject to social distancing
- Shared washroom facilities will be restricted to one person, or one family at a time. These will be disinfected on a more frequent schedule according to Public Health guidelines.